Edit channel redirects back to structure in Opera

ZEF

30 Aug, 2017 11:54 AM

After I click Edit in Structure to edit a channel entry, and I saved the entry, I get redirected back to Structure. After this, if I click on Edit (same channel) again in structure, I keep getting redirected back to structure, so I cannot get to the entry overview of this channel! This problem ONLY occurs in the Opera browser. Has anyone got any idea?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Support on 30 Aug, 2017 12:02 PM

edit a channel entry, and I saved the entry, I get redirected back to Structure

There is a setting in Structure > Module Settings called "Redirect to Structure on entry publish/save" that you can disable if you do not want this behavior.

After this, if I click on Edit (same channel) again in structure, I keep getting redirected back to structure

Do you mean that clicking the EE Content nav item > Edit > [Your Channel] or redirects you to structure?

Is this in EE2 or EE3?

2. 2 Posted by ZEF on 30 Aug, 2017 12:50 PM

Ik actually want this behaviour, but I also want to be able to click on Edit after that, so I can edit the next entry from the same channel. Yes, clicking the EE Content nav item > Edit > [Your Channel] redirects back to structure. But only after you have edited a entry from this same channel and have been redirected abck to structure afterwards. The site is in EE3.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Support on 30 Aug, 2017 12:54 PM

I've downloaded Opera and am unable to reproduce this issue.

Are you using a current version of Opera?

In your Admin > Security and Privacy > Security and Sessions, what values do you have selected for "Control Panel Session Type" and "Website Session Type"?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac